1. Market Research:
• determining the size and nature of the market (characteristics of consumers by age, sex, income, profession and social status);
• determination of the geographical location of potential consumers;
• determine the proportion of the content of the main competitors in the total volume of content in this market;
• analysis of general economic and other external trends affecting the structure of the market.
2. Sales Research:
• determination of differences in the volume of sales for individual areas;
• establishment and revision of the boundaries of sales areas.
• evaluation of methods of trade and sales promotion. Analysis of the efficiency of the distribution network in the amount of "expenses - profit".
3. Research consumer properties of content (Product Research):
• analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of competing content;
• finding new ways of using content.